Blackbox TM65 is water-resistant high-value tracking device from BlackboxGPS Technologies that brings the benefit of power-packed performance for vehicle owners with its advanced GPS vehicle tracking and communication solutions. Blackbox TM65 comes with certified dual and quad band integrated platforms and is the most trusted name for fleet owners who desire to receive real-time updates about their vehicle’s whereabouts, distance travelled, fuel consumption and many other significant alerts about vehicle’s repair and maintenance status.
Being water resistant, Blackbox TM65 has long life and is known for its durability and sturdy performance. Vehicle owners, along with peace of mind, get regular updates through our exclusive Blackbox App as well through enhanced SMS or UDP messaging which acts a reliable communications link between the vehicle and the owner. Investing in Blackbox TM65 is meant to increase ROI by reducing the cost of operations, fuel overheads and other accidental costs which can be avoided due to BlacBox’s excellent field reliability.
Blackbox TM65 comes with Atmel Atmega128, 8- bit controller 14 MHZ Processor and offers Data Backup of 32Mb Flash (Non-Volatile Memory) and can store up to 25000 data packets. TM65 is empowered up to 8V to 36V DC max/ 300mA max.
Technical Specifications Blackbox TM65:
- GSM Module M95F Quectel with Certifications - FCC, CE, CCC , RoHS.
- Quad-band GSM 900/1800 Optional 850/1900 Compliant with GSM/GPRS Phase2/2.
- Transmitting power 850/900 Class4(2W) , 1800/1900 Class1(1W).
- SIM interface 1.8/3.0V compatiblee.
- 3.7V/1100mAH Li-ion battery for backup power up to 8 hours.
- Two-way Communication with one configurable outing going phone no.
- 65 Channel GPS Receiver Accuracy-1.8 meter Hot Start-1 sec. Cold warm start-30 sec.
- Upgradable over the air.
- 1. Four active high inputs. Two dedicated to Ignition input from engine and for AC input for AC status.
- 2. Four active low inputs for fuel lid/milk lid or any active low o/p sensor.
- 3. Panic button i/p. for panic alert via SMS/ GPRS.
- 4. One for Voice Communication to answer the incoming call and to call on a configured no.
- 5. Four ADC channels.
- 10 sec during Active mode with speed>10 KM/h(i.e. system Mode 1).
- 60 sec during Active Mode with speed<10 Km/h and Ignition ON (i.e. System Mode 2).
- Min during Inactive mode during and Ignition OFF(i.e. System Mode 3).
- 15 sec during speed >10 Km/h and Ignition OFF (Toad condition)(i.e. System Mode 4).